Provides IP67 level dust and water protection for the moxaLight kit.
The IP, or Ingress Protection, rating is a two digit value that indicates the level of protection provided by the cases. The IP67 rating of this case means that it provides complete protection against dust and other solid particles and that it can withstand up to 30 minutes of submersion in water at up to 1 meter depth.
The case is constructed of impact and ultraviolet resistant polypropylene and has a fully customizable foam interior for superior shock protection. A pressure relief valve allows you to slowly and safely equalize the pressure inside and out.
- Designed and developed to the comply with the highest safety protection standards
- Waterproof up to 1 meter depth for 30 minutes
- Shockproof design with fully customizable foam interior
- Total protection against dust and other solid material
- Ultraviolet and impact resistant material
- Pressure relief valve allows for gradual pressure equalization
- Seal design provides IP67 level protection
- Ergonomic, rubber covered handle
- -40 ~ +194°F (-40 ~ +90°C) operating temperature
- 400 cu in (6.57 liter) internal volume
- 14.0 lbs. (6.38 kg) maximum buoyancy
- 10.63″ x 9.09″ x 7.28″ (270 x 231 x 185 mm) external dimensions
- 9.57″ x 7.17″ x 6.18″ (243 x 182 x 157 mm) internal dimensions
- Weighs only 3.1 lbs (1.4 kg)