moxaEmail is an e-mail hub where anyone can write emails to an accredited and licensed acupuncturist for finding out where to place lightEmitters for acupoint stimulation. Just email moxalight @ gmail.com your questions and for an insignificant fee one professional from our roster will send back a succinct description of possible points to use for light stimulation.
Before committing to the moxaEmail services please read carefully the following:
By entering and participating in the moxaLight moxaEmail you agree to the following terms and conditions of participation. These terms and conditions are contractually binding upon you and you agree to each of them.
1. You send and receive emails and gain access to the materials contained thereon at your own risk.
2. We do not monitor or screen email communications and we are not responsible for any material that any moxaEmail participant posts and we do not assume the responsibility to do so.
3. We do not make any representations or warranties as to the truth or accuracy of any statement made or materials posted on or through the chat room. You agree and acknowledge that you assume the risk of any actions you take in reliance upon the information that may be contained in the chat room.
4. We do not endorse or lend any credence for any statements that are made by any participant in the moxaEmail service.
5. You are fully responsible for your own statements and materials that you post in the moxaEmail and any consequences, whether or not foreseen, to any party who may rely upon these statements. You agree that you will not take any action directed towards attempting to hold us responsible for any such materials or statements.
6. Any opinions or views expressed by moxaEmail participants are their own. We do not endorse or support or otherwise give any credence or reason for reliance on any such statements or opinions.
7. In the event that we are notified by any party that any communications contained in the moxaEmail or any parties participation in the moxaEmail is contrary to these terms of moxaEmail access, we may, but are not obligated to, investigate the situation and determine in our own discretion, whether to remove such communication from the moxaEmail service. We have no liability or responsibility to investigate or remove any content from the moxaEmail based upon a complaint or otherwise. However, we will do our best to try and remove profane images from the moxaEmail.
8. As a participant in the moxaEmail, you agree that we may remove any materials from the moxaEmail for any reason, in our sole discretion, or for no reason at all. This includes material which is disruptive, abusive, offensive, illegal, vulgar, pornographic, or any other material. You hold us harmless from and against any damage you or others may suffer as a result of our removal of any content from the moxaEmail or from the discontinuance of the moxaEmail service at any time.
9. We have the right to remove, expel, or disqualify any party from participation and access to the moxaEmail for any time and for any reason, or for no reason whatsoever, in our sole and absolute discretion. This includes, but is not limited to any violation of this agreement, disruptive behavior, complaints from other parties, any allegedly illegal activity, or for any other reason or for no reason at all.
10. We reserve the right to terminate the moxaEmail at any time and all users hold us harmless from and against any claims, damages, suits, threats, demands, liabilities, actions, causes of action, or injuries that may result therefrom, including but not limited to any consequential, incidental, and special damages of every nature and type.
11. You agree that you will not (i) use the moxaEmail for any illegal purpose, (ii) place any material in the moxaEmail that violates the copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, confidential information or other rights of any other party, (iii) place any material in the moxaEmail that contains a false statement about any person, infringes upon the privacy rights of any other person, or threatens, harasses, abuses or embarrasses any other person, (iv) place any obscene, pornographic, sexually explicit or violent materials, graphics, photographs, text or otherwise in the chat room, (v) place any advertising, attempted business solicitation, marketing materials or sales promotional materials in the chat room, (vi) pretend to be another person that you are not, (vii) place materials in the chat room that are disruptive or off-topic.
12. By accessing the moxaEmail and placing any information in the moxaEmail, you hereby grant us a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty free license in and to such materials, including but not limited to the right to post, publish, transmit, distribute, create derivative works based upon, create translations of, modify, amend, enhance, change, display and publicly perform such materials in any form or media, whether now known or later discovered.
13. You grant to others who access the moxaEmail a perpetual, non-revocable, royalty free license to view, download, store and reproduce your postings but such license is limited to the personal use and enjoyment of such other party accessing the moxaEmail services.